Sigelei has long been known as the best when it comes to high wattage mods, and the brand new FuChai 200W sets a new standard of excellence!
Featuring a new ergonomic design from their hugely popular 150W mod, the Sigelei 200W will feel better in your hand than any before. The Sigelei 200W’s Temperature Control brings the ability to work with Nickel and Titanium coils right out of the box! These features, combined with a sliding battery door, spring loaded 510 pin, and non-slip buttons, shows that Sigelei has once again proven why they are on top!
- Size: 102*56.5*24 mm; Net Weight: 196g;
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Variable Wattage Range: 5.0W - 200.0W
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5V -7.5V
- The maximum current : 25A
- Battery Voltage Range: 6.4V - 8.4V
- Battery : 2*18650 high-drain batteries
- Temperature Adjustment Range: 100-300°C / 212-572°F
- Atomizer Ohm Range: 0 .05 ohm - 2 .5 ohm (supports regular Kanthal, Nickel and Titanium wires)
- Note: It is recommended to use high-drain batteries.
- Max Power 200W
- Ni200/ Ti Temperature Control mode / Wattage mode
- Input High Voltage Warning
- Low Voltage Protection
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Overheating Prevention
WARNING: Only use two identical batteries. Fully charge both batteries before use. Do not mix batteries, and ensure they are in identical condition before use.