Charge everything with the feature packed Efest LUC V2 Universal Dual Bay Intelligent Battery Charger! Perfect for 18mm and 26mm batteries of any length and featuring an LCD display showing the charge of each battery, the LUC V2 is my favorite charger for all of my batteries. This kit includes both a wall and car adapter so you can keep your batteries charged anywhere!
The LUC V2 is one of the most feature rich charges available - check out the smart features in this charger:
HD mini LCD screen to display precise voltage and battery capacity level.
Each charging channel has independent display of charging status.
Automatically adjusting discharge current to charge different size battery.
4 kinds of protection as over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection.
Automatically stopped when full changed.
With DC wide voltage (12-24V) charging mode
The LUC V2 is a universal charger and 10440 / 16340 / 14500 / 14650 / 17500 / 17670 / 18350 / 18490 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 22650 / 26500 / 26650 etc. Li-Mn or Li-ion batteries!
This is a great charger for the following batteries offered at 2vaped: Efest IMR 18650 2250mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Mn High Drain Battery - Flat Top, Efest IMR 18650 2250mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Mn High Drain Battery - Button Top, Efest IMR 18350 800mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Mn High Drain Battery - Flat Top, Efest IMR 18350 800mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Mn High Drain Battery - Button Top, Sony VTC4 IMR 18650 2100mAh 30 Amp 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Mn High Drain Battery, Efest IMR 26650 3500mAh Purple 32 Amp 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Mn High Drain Battery
- Once the external power or car charger adapter is connected with the LUC charger, the system begins to self-inspect and battery inspection.
- LUC charger can change between 500mA or 1000mA current up to different size batteries. Automatically changes to 500mA when batteries is: 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500, 17500, or changes to 1000mA when battery is: 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, 22650 batteries. CV is 4.23V.
- If LCD display ‘Er’(short for Error): Charger will stop charging automatically when battery voltage is under 2V within 5 seconds, “Er” mark on LCD screen will disappear once battery is removed.
- Charging Status on LCD Display
- When Charging: Battery voltage and the sign of capacity flickers on LCD screen.
- Cell full charged: Battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked three lines without flicker.
- Cells full charged: Battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked four lines without flicker.
- When inserting a battery with the wrong positive or negative end, LCD will show ‘Error’ and stop charging; please insert the batteries to be correct polarity.