The Arctic tank from Horizontech has stepped up the game in sub-ohm vaping with its massive airflow system, innovative cooling, and new BDTC atomizers that are capable of handling 100 Watts of pure power! Featuring four huge, fully adjustable, holes in the base the Arctic allows for more airflow than any other sub-ohm tank on the market, and you'll appreciate that airflow when you are vaping your Arctic at 30, 50, 80, or even 100 Watts! The Bottom Turbine Dual Coil atomizers are available in 0.5 and 0.2 ohm and have large openings in the side to ensure your wicks stay juicy and the pure organic cotton will give you the ultimate flavor experience. The Horizon Arctic is ready to rock!
The Horizon Arctic is able to be fully disassembled for easy cleaning and has a removable 510 drip tip.
Included in this kit:
- 1 complete Horizon Arctic 3.0 mL tank
- 1 BTDC Atomizer 0.5 ohm
- 1 BTDC Atomizer 0.2 ohm
Pick up some spare Arctic BTDC atomizers to save on shipping and ensure you'll be vaping for weeks before you need more!
- BTDC 0.2 ohm works best between 30W and 100W
- BTDC 0.5 ohm works best between 30W and 80W
As with all sub ohm tanks, when using a new coil please do the following:
- Prime the coil itself with a few drops of e-liquid
- Once the tank is filled and assembled, wait 1-2 minutes to start vaping
- Start vaping in the 15-20W range and work your way up to higher wattage as the coil breaks in.