This item consists of the replaceable atomizer heads for the Kanger T2 Clearomizer. When your Kanger T2 atomizer becomes worn or burns out, you can simply swap in a new one at a fraction of the cost of replacing the entire clearomizer! Simply disassemble the unit, replace the atomizer, and reassemble. If you need any assistance working with the Kanger T2, just ask!
To replace the atomizer head on your Kanger T2, perform the following steps:
- Unscrew and remove the mouthpiece
- Unscrew the used atomizer head from the center post
- Screw the new atomizer head on to the center post
- Reattach the mouthpiece
We currently offer the Kanger T2 replacement atomizers in two resistance ohm ratings:
- Low resistance (1.8 ohm): If you are using a standard eGo battery with no voltage control, choose this option
- Medium Resistance (2.2 ohm): For variable voltage batteries such as the eGo Twist or Vision Spinner. We recommend setting your battery to 4.0-4.2 volts for the best flavor and vapor production.