The Kanger Unitank Clearomizer is a great new product from Kanger. It has all the great feature as the Kanger Protank series, removable drip tip for convenience, metal part for the great feeling andquality. Furthermore, the most important improvement is that you have a bottom coil but can fill with liquid from the top.
Updated in Kanger Unitank:
- Stronger base
- Tank is replaceable
- Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
- 510 Drip tip replaceable
- Can be fill from top
- Replaceable Atomizer Heads (interchangeable with Protank 1 and EVOD)
- Top filling
- Bottom Coil
- PC Tank
- Advertised with a 2.5ml capacity
- 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Dimensions: 1-15/16"L x 3/4"D (without drip tip)
- Capacity: 2.5ml, Length 65mm x Diameter 10.6mm, Suitable voltage: 3.2-3.7V
Tips (from Kanger):
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
What's in the box:
1X pc tube,
1X bottom base,
3X replacement coil unit (1X 1.8ohm coil, 1X 2.2ohm coil, 1X 2.5ohm coil)
1X tip in metal