Hi everyone! Just a short update to let you all know we now offer all the best in dual, bottom-coil clearomizers on the market from Kanger and Innokin. Let's check them out!
Kanger ProTank 3 - $19.99
Finally here is the highly awaited dual-coil Kanger ProTank 3! This is the newest revision of the well loved Kanger ProTank line and, like its brethren, features a large 2.5mL Pyrex glass tank that can stand up to any juice and can now be completely disassembled for easy cleaning. I've found the combination of a dual bottom-coil setup to be perfect for providing large, flavorful clouds of cool vapor.
Kanger Aerotank- $23.99
Take ultimate control of your vaping experience with the new adjustable airflow, dual-coil Kanger Aerotank clearomizer! The Aerotank sports an unbelievable lineup of features including:
- Adjustable airflow control base - dial in exactly how tight or airy you want your draw to be!
- Dual Coil atomizer coils - As seen in the Kanger ProTank 3 - The Aerotank also uses Kanger's Dual Coil atomizer coils. The vapor production and flavor is incredible!
- 2.5 mL Pyrex Glass Tank - Huge capacity and able to hold up to any juice. Load the Aerotank in the morning with any juice and vape all day.
- Glue Free - The Aerotank is able to be fully disassembled for easy cleaning
- Replaceable 510 Drip Tip - Head over to the Drip Tips section and grab the perfect tip to fit your style!
Innokin iClear 30B - 14.49
Innokin continues to innovate bringing to market the first dual, bottom-coil clearomizer! The iClear series has long been known for its high performance dual-coil atomizer coils, producing massive clouds of delicious vapor, and now they have taken it a step further by moving the coils to the bottom of the clearomizer. A bottom-coil design is excellent because your e-liquid is always soaking into the wicks and coils, making sure every hit is the best it can be and that your wicks will always be fully saturated. They also provide a cooler vapor, with the coils being further away from the mouth piece.
All of these clearomizers have shown amazing performance - what are your favorites? Let us know below!