Terms of Service
YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING AGE TO BUY AND/OR USE ANY 2vaped PRODUCT.
2vaped products are not for use by persons under legal smoking age. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, this product can present a choking hazard. Nicotine is addictive and can be toxic if inhaled or ingested and may cause irritation if it comes into contact with your eyes or skin. Wash immediately with soap and water upon contact. Like other products with nicotine, you should not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have or are at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, if you are taking medicines for depression or asthma or if you are allergic to nicotine, propylene glycol, or any combination of inhalants. Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience symptoms of nicotine misuse such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness or rapid heartbeat. This product does not treat, diagnose or cure any disease, physical ailment or condition. This product is not marketed for use as a smoking cessation product and is not intended for use by non-smokers. This product and the statements made herein have not been evaluated by the FDA, or any other health or regulatory authority.
WARNING: E-liquid products with nicotine contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
E-liquid may contain Propylene Glycol and/or Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine and Flavorings.
*Please note that we can no longer ship orders to California. This is due to California's state tax on vape sales.
Shipping is free for all US orders over $50.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
If any products ordered are out of stock, you will be contacted and offered a refund and/or the option to wait for the product to be restocked.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any product can be found on its detail page.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a replacement, store credit, or refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You may also return any defective or malfunctioning product within 5 days of receiving the item for a replacement, store credit, or refund.
If you need to return or exchange an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of what happened and we will make it right.
What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on the website, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another website feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
• We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
• Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
• To personalize your website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature.
• For marketing and promotional purposes.
• If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, you may unsubscribe at any time.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures and data encryption to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. We do not store any credit card information.
We do not share or disclose any personal information to third parties.
Changes to our Policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy or this policy. Please feel free to contact us via snail mail at email@example.com.
Online Policy Only